Rabbit with Mushroom and Mustard
Rabbit with Mushroom & Mustard Sauce | Healthy Recipes - Flora pro.activ
A countryman's favourite, this rabbit with mustard and mushroom recipe is definitely one to be enjoyed on those cold winters nights.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 25 mins
- Cook Time 35 mins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 rabbit fillets
- 15 grams dried mushrooms (e.g. porcini), just covered with water
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 100 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 350 grams tagliatelle or any other pasta of your choice
- 40 grams Flora Pro.Activ Buttery
- Smear mustard over the rabbit or chicken portions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the meat until golden brown, remove from pan and put to one side.
- Add the chestnut mushrooms to the pan and fry until golden, add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the dried mushrooms and soaking liquor, chicken stock and wine and return the rabbit to the pan, bring to the boil, reduce and simmer for 25 to 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Whisk in the crème fraîche and heat through.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and add the Flora ProActiv.
- Mix well and serve with the rabbit garnished with chopped parsley.
|Energy (kcal)||487 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2036 kJ|
|Protein (g)||11.9 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||71.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||68.2 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.4 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.8 g|
|Fat (g)||16.2 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||3.9 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||10.6 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||5.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||406 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.01 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||41 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||4.7 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||9 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.35 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||135 mg|