Thai Green Chicken Curry
Thai Green Chicken Curry | Healthy Curry Recipes - Flora ProActiv
This Far Eastern favourite is guaranteed to warm you up on chilly evenings. This Thai green chicken curry blends exotic spices and flavours into a mouth watering dish.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 30 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 425 ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 350 grams chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 1 red bell peppers, seeds removed and sliced
- 115 grams green beans, halved lengthways
- 1 small aubergine, cubed
- 55 grams creamed coconut, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 225 grams medium egg noodles
- 40 grams Flora pro.activ buttery spread
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the spring onions and garlic, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden brown.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, fish sauce and lemon juice and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken, peppers, beans and aubergine and season. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken and vegetables are cooked and tender.
- Add the creamed coconut and stir until melted.
- Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and add the Flora ProActiv spread and coriander.
- Serve the noodles topped with the curry and sprinkled with the remaining coriander.
|Energy (kcal)||546 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2288 kJ|
|Protein (g)||30.7 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||59.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||52.7 g|
|Sugar (g)||13.8 g|
|Fibre (g)||6.3 g|
|Fat (g)||21.2 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||5.7 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||11.8 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||4.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||7.5 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||111 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||1009 mg|
|Salt (g)||2.52 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1547 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||48.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||63 mg|
|Iron (mg)||3.34 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||597 mg|