Crab Linguine Recipe | Healthy Seafood Pasta Recipes - Flora ProActiv
A seafood pasta with rich oceanic flavours, the crab linguine is a favourite of healthy food lovers the world over. Simple to make and delicious to eat.
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- 250 grams linguine pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 30 grams Flora pro.activ Buttery
- zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- small handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 150 grams crabmeat
- small handful rocket
- Cook the linguine according to pack directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and gently sauté the garlic and chilli until soft.
- Drain the pasta when cooked and toss together with the garlic-chilli mix, Flora ProActiv, lemon and parsley.
- Place in serving bowls and top with the crabmeat and.
|Energy (kcal)||681 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2844 kJ|
|Protein (g)||30.4 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||96.5 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||91.7 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.6 g|
|Fibre (g)||4.7 g|
|Fat (g)||18.5 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||3.3 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||14.1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||5.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||73 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||369 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.92 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||526 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||37.2 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||112 mg|
|Iron (mg)||5.05 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||577 mg|